miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Modulo 7 Semana 2 - Tell me...

Tell me... 

Puedes descargar esta actividad completa en formato de Word haciendo click aquí.

1.- How did your family use to celebrate the dead’s day when you were five years old?
Answer: They used to go to the cementery and usually they acostumed to build a dead altar.

2. What did they put in the altar that they built on those times?
Answer: They used to place some dead bread, some cake, fruits like apple, banana, pear; and I remember that they also acustomed to cook some mole for the altar.

3. What other elements did they use for the altar?
Answer: I remember that they used to place some pictures from the family that already passed away.

4. How do you remember those times?
Answer: I really love this celebration because I used to help my family to build the altar and now when I look at them I feel so good.

5. What is what you remember the most from those times?
Answer: I remember the smell and the ornaments of the altar and also I can remember how the altars from the cementery looked like. Those memories now makes me feel so happy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario