miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Modulo 7 Semana 3 - Tell me about him/her

Tell me about him/her 

Puedes descargar esta actividad completa en formato de Word haciendo click aquí.

This time I want to write about my friend Enrique, who is a very nice guy and a very good friend of mine. When I met Enrique the first time was in junior high school and we were classmates. On those times we enjoyed playing soccer and basketball. We were very good players because we were the tallest guys in the class. We also liked so much playing videogames outside of the junior high school, I remember that we usually stayed playing for as long as three hours in a row.
We kept being classmates when we passed to high school. I remember that Enrique and me used to play a lot soccer with some other friends and we really had great times! But some day when we were coursing the second degree in the high school, Enrique had to move to Canada, because his parents found a very good job in there. I got so sad because of that.
When Enrique arrived to Canada he started to work in a chicken packaging company and he got in touch with me. I was happy that my best friend called me from Canada. From those times until nowadays everytime that he is able to, he call me and we talk by the telephone for very long times.
I am planning some day to travel to Canada to meet Enrique, and maybe we can play some more basketball in there; but I think in there is much more colder than Mexico.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario